SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a set of actions, which consists of website code changes, textual changes and external links to the website. When done correctly, the company’s website shows up on higher positions in the Google search engine, when using specific keywords for search.
For many years visitors of SIA Datateks website are offered the possibility to determine positions of the most topical keywords of the website in the Google search engine. As this finder is rather popular, we have created a free SEO monitoring system. Using it, you can track positions of the most topical keywords of your website in Google.
The SEO monitoring system collects the following data:
- Position of the selected keywords in the Google search engine (the data are collected every day, history can be viewed);
- TOP10 competitor domains for selected keywords;
- Google PR for the selected domain/page;
- SEOMOZ PA and DA for the selected domain;
- number of searches per month for the selected keywords in the Google search engine.
- User registration form for free SEO monitoring system.
* Taking into account that the position of keywords changes depending on the time of the day, when you conduct your search, and several other factors, the website position specified in the monitoring system may differ from the real-time search result. These changes usually are small.